Chocolate Chip Blonde Brownies
Recipe type: Dessert
- ⅓ Cup Melted Butter
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- ¾ Cup Sifted Flour
- ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Combine the butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir into the brown sugar mixture and blend well.
- Spread in a greased 8" square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until done in the center.