This is my favorite chocolate birthday cake – and it is vegan! No eggs at all.
Mud Pie Cake
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 6 Tbsp cocoa
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups cold water
- Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda, sugar, and salt.
- Make 3 holes or grooves in the dry mixture.
- Into 1 hole, pour the oil; into another, pour the vinegar; and into the last hole, pour the vanilla.
- Pour water over all. Stir the mixture until it's smooth and the flour can't be seen.
- Pour everything into well-greased 9x13 cake pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.