Honey Nut Stir Fry
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 lb Chicken or Pork
- ¾ Cup Orange Juice
- ⅓ Cup Honey
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- ¼ tsp Ground Ginger
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Large Carrots, Chopped
- ½ Cup Cashews
- ½ Cup Onion, Celery or Zucchini, Chopped
- Cut up the chicken or pork into bite sized pieces and stir fry in the olive oil until cooked through.
- Add the veggies and stir fry until tender.
- Combine the orange juice, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger.
- Stir until the ginger and honey have completely dissolved.
- Add the ginger mixture to the skillet and cook (stirring occasionally) until the sauce has thickened.
- Top with cashews and serve over rice.