Olive Oil Pizza Dough
Recipe type: Bread
- 3¼ Cup Flour
- ⅜ Cup Cornmeal
- ½ Tbsp Salt
- ½ Tbsp Yeast
- ⅙ Cup Olive Oil
- 1½ Cup Water
- Mix the flour, salt, cornmeal and yeast.
- Mix 1 cup of water and the olive oil. Slowly stir this into the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the additional ½ cup of water.
- Knead the dough until it starts to pull away from the sides of the bowl.
- Allow the dough to sit in the fridge for 1-5 days.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees and roll out the pizza dough.
- Place the dough on the pizza pan or stone and brush olive oil on the crust.
- Add the pizza toppings and bake for 7-12 minutes.