Blueberry Chia Jam
Recipe type: Jam
- 3 Cups Fresh Blueberries
- ¼ Cup Agave Nectar
- ¼ Cup Chia Seeds
- ½ Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Combine blueberries and agave in a small saucepan.
- Cook this mixture over medium heat until the berries begin to soften and burst. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
- Add chia seeds and cook until the mixture becomes very thick. Stir the mixture frequently, this will take about 15 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow to cool.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Store the jam in the fridge for up to 7 days.