White Chip Chocolate Cookies
Recipe type: Cookies
- 2¼ Cup Flour
- ⅔ Cup Cocoa
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp.Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Butter
- ⅔ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ Cup White Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 8-12 oz White Chocolate Chips
- Mix flour, cocoa, salt and soda.
- In a separate bowl, melt butter and cream together sugars and vanilla.
- Beat eggs into sugar mixture.
- Add sugar mixture to flour mixture and stir.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie trays and bake for 8-9 minutes at 325 degrees.