Honey Nut Stir Fry
Author: Laura Little
Serves: 4 Servings
- 1 Pound Chicken Thighs or Pork Loin Cut Into Bite Sized Pieces
- ¾ Cup Orange Juice
- ⅓ Cup Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Starch
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Large Carrots, Diced
- ½ Cup Cashews
- 1 Cup Onion, Celery or Zucchini Chopped
- Stir fry the meat in the olive oil until browned lightly.
- Add the veggies and cook until tender.
- Combine the orange juice, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger. Stir until the cornstarch has dissolved.
- Stir the ginger mixture into the skillet and cook until the sauce has thickened.
- Top with cashews and serve over cooked rice or rice noodles.