Almond Meal Cookies With Chocolate Chips & Coconut
- 1¼ Cups Almond Meal
- ¼ Cup Chopped Dark Chocolate
- ½ Cup Shredded, Unsweetened Coconut
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ⅓ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, Melted
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- Stir together the almond meal, dark chocolate chips, baking powder, salt and brown sugar.
- Beat the egg until it is uniform in a separate bowl.
- Whisk in the vanilla and coconut oil. Then add this to the dry ingredient mixture.
- Mix until just combined then chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to overnight.
- Shape the dough into 1 inch balls. Place on a baking sheet and press down to the flatten the balls slightly.
- Bake at 375 degrees until the edges just begin to brown (7-10 minutes).