Chocolate Chip Blonde Brownies
Author: Stephanie Bruntz
- ⅓ Cup Melted Butter
- ¾ Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- ¾ Cup Sifted Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Combine the butter, brown sugar, egg & vanilla. Mix well.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt.
- Stir into the brown sugar mixture and blend well.
- Spread in a greased 8" square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until done in the center.