White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Laura Little
Serves: 4 Dozen
- 2¼ Cup Flour
- ⅔ Cup Cocoa
- ¾ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Butter
- ⅔ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ Cup White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 12 Ounces White Chocolate Chips
- Mix flout, cocoa, salt and soda
- In a separate bowl, melt butter and cream together with sugars and vanilla.
- Beat eggs into sugar mixture.
- Combine sugar mixture and flour mixture.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheets and bake for 8-9 minutes at 325 degrees.