Recipe type: Main Dish
- ½ lb of Spaghetti Noodles
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- ⅓ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs, Well Beaten
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese
- ½ lb Ground Beef, Browned and Drained
- 1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce
- ½ Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook the spaghetti, drain and stir in the butter.
- Once the butter has completely melted, stir in the parmesan cheese and eggs.
- Place this mixture in a greased pie pan and form into a crust.
- Spread the cottage cheese over the crust.
- Mix the ground beef and spaghetti sauce and pour over the cottage cheese.
- Bake for ~20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top with mozzarella cheese for the last 5 minutes of baking time.
This dish can easily be doubled and placed in a 2½ quart baking dish rather than a pie pan.