Author: Laura Little
Serves: 8 Servings
- 8 Ounces Spaghetti Noodles
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- ⅓ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs, Well Beaten
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese
- ½ Pound Ground Beef, Browned & Drained
- 1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce
- ½ Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook the spaghetti, drain and stir in the butter.
- Once the butter has completely melted, stir in the parmesan cheese and eggs.
- Press this mixture into a greased pie pan.
- Spread the cottage cheese over the noodle mixture.
- Mix the ground beef and spaghetti sauce and pour over the cottage cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake an addition 5 minutes.