Cream Corn Bake
Author: Laura Little
Serves: 4 Servings
- 2 Eggs
- 6 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Can Cream Corn
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- Grease a 1 quart round baking dish and preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat eggs and mix with 3 tablespoons of flour and the cream corn and pour into the baking dish.
- Use the remaining 3 tablespoons of flour to dust the top of the corn mixture.
- Lightly coat the top with the melted butter.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until the top is lightly brown and the mixture is no longer watery.