Olive Oil Pizza Dough
Author: Laura Little
Serves: 2 Large Pizza Crusts
- 6½ Cup Flour
- ¾ Cup Cornmeal
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Yeast
- ⅓ Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Cups Water
- Mix the flour, salt, cornmeal and yeast.
- Mix 2 cups of water and the olive oil. Slowly stir into the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the addition 1 cup of water.
- Knead the dough until it starts to pull away from the sides of the bowl.
- Allow the dough to sit in the fridge for 1-5 days.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees and roll of the pizza dough.
- Place the dough on a pizza stone and brush olive oil on the crust. Bake for 5 minutes,
- Add desired toppings and bake for an additional 7-12 minutes.