Author: Stephanie Bruntz
- 1 Loaf Frozen Bread Dough (I make dough in a bread machine)
- 4 Ounces Provolone Cheese, Shredded
- 4 Ounces Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- ¼ Pound Pepperoni
- Pizza Sauce
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Teaspoon Oregano
- ¼ Teaspoon Basil
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- Allow the bread dough to rise. Punch down and roll into a long rectangle.
- Beat the egg lightly and combine with the oregano, basil, pepper and parmesan cheese.
- Spread the egg mixture over the bread dough.
- Top the egg mixture with the pepperoni and then the shredded cheeses.
- Roll the dough length-wise (like a jelly roll).
- Brush the top and sides with melted butter.
- Allow to rise for 5-10 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes on a greased cookie sheet or baking stone.
- Slice and serve with your favorite pizza sauce.