Champion Chocolate Chip Bars
Author: Laurie DeVries
- 1½ Cups Flour
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Cold Butter
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1½ Cups Chocolate Chips
- Blend flour and brown sugar. Then cut in the butter and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Press the crust into a greased 9" x 13" pan.
- Bake the crust at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Combine the condensed milk, egg & vanilla. Then stir in the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour the topping over the hot crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes until golden brown.